This tournament is truly a clash of titans, the bracket alone speaks for itself. Today, we have selected the teams that will be participating in our Call of Duty: Mobile: Clash of Titans Tournament. Of the 32 teams, which one do you think will become the champion? Stay tuned with our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel to find out. If you find your team name on the bracket below, then check your Discord DMs because our Bot has messaged all team captains on how to proceed.
- Teams: 32 Selected Teams
- Players: 5vs5
- Maps Allowed: Crossfire, Standoff, Crash, Firing Range, Summit, Raid (If Available)
- Mode: Search & Destroy
- Format: Bracket System
- Prizes: $500 Cash, 5600 Gizer Boost, GFUEL Products, Gamer Goo Products, Japan Candy Box Products, & E-WIN Racing Tablet Stands
The 32 teams will face each other in a Bracket System in Search and Destroy Mode up to the Semi-Finals. Throughout the first rounds, teams will play in a Best of 1 Format in Search & Destroy Mode. The teams that advance to the Semi-Finals will face one another in a Best of 3 Format in Search and Destroy as well as Hardpoint Modes. Furthermore, the Finals will be based on a Best of 5 Format featuring the two aforementioned modes.
During the week, teams will be given dates and times for our live-streams in order to select the schedule that works best for them to play. Once we arrange timing with the teams, we will announce publicly when the live-streams will be held. All teams must read our Rules & Regulations regarding this tournament before starting to play. Furthermore, you can check the Bracket below.
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting our Call of Duty: Mobile – Clash of Titans Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- Gamma Labs is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Gizer is a new sponsor that is developing the way tournaments are being organised. Their app is providing new opportunities for organisers to find the tools necessary to reach a vast community of gamers. You can find their app at the App Store or Google Play.
- Gamer Goo is quite a fascinating company that is helping gamers become more accurate and reliable during gaming. Gamer Goo eliminates sweaty palms for up to 4 hours, allowing gamers to play long hours without any interference. You can visit them at www.gamergoo.com.
- E-WIN Racing is a new sponsor of ours that has introduced fascinating quality products at affordable prices. Their Gaming Chair is designed to provide comfort and stability. Also, their Tablet Stands are quite impressive as they allow you to use your device hands-free. You can visit them at www.ewinracing.com.
- Japan Candy Box is one of the new sponsors that has introduced to the world a new and delicious experience with their Candy Box products. With a monthly subscription, you get a mystery box full of unique Japanese candy to enjoy. You can visit them at www.japancandybox.com.
- Hoodwinked Games is a new partner that has introduced to the mobile gaming world the new Starlost title. This new game takes you into the vastness of space and allows you to experience challenges and mystery. You can find the game at the App Store or Google Play.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel.
You can follow us at: