- By participating in our tournaments, all participants automatically agree that they vow to respect fellow participants, Bullet Force Staff, and MOBILE E-SPORTS® Staff.
- Do not join an official tournament lobby if you are not part of the team that is playing. Ineligible players that do join are at risk of being banned from the tournament or receive other penalties.
- The usage of ‘jailbroken’ or ‘rooted’ devices in tournament matches is not permitted.
- Any private discussion or complaint you have with tournament officials are to remain confidential unless otherwise stated by the MOBILE E-SPORTS Staff. If you believe you had a bad experience and do have a complaint to file then you can do so within 48 hours after your match has ended. It is imperative to include a detailed report along with hard evidence of what your team, clan, or organisation is filing a protest for.
- It is strictly prohibited to gamble or bet during an ongoing tournament. This rule applies to players or a team management that has any relations to a participating party. Such actions can give unfair advantage to close associates of teams that are playing.
- We reserve the right to edit the rules at any time and disqualify teams for reasons not stated in this list or take other action.
- All participants agree that their matches may be streamed and/or recorded and published on our platforms such as Youtube. All participants have to join the official MOBILE E-SPORTS chat room on Discord App. Teams that have no representative in the chat after the tournament has started may be disqualified.
- It is prohibited to spam or use offensive messages on any of MOBILE E-SPORTS’ platforms and doing so may result in us taking punitive measures against you.
- During an on-going tournament, players are not allowed to change their in-game name. Clan Tags before in-game names are allowed to be changed.
- Team members that are aware of a fellow hacker or cheater’s actions yet failed to come forth in reporting him will be banned for a period of 2 months.
- Ignorance of rules does not justify rule breaking. If you have questions about any rules, contact our support.
- All teams that wish to apply for our Bullet Force tournaments must be registered to our Discord Bot. The team must contain at least 5 players in their team list. The team list must contain the Bullet Force in-game names of the players.
- Only one team of the same organisation may participate in the same tournament.
- The team list must be managed through the bot.
- Only players that are able to record their screen are eligible to participate.
- Matches that are not streamed on the official MOBILE E-SPORTS® Channels are considered Off-Stream Matches.
- Teams are given a time limit of one week (unless stated otherwise) to schedule their Off-Stream matches. If a match is scheduled to be played on stream, then we will schedule the time for the match. Only the captains of the teams may set up matches for their teams. Once an agreement has been made between two captains, the date and time of the match must be reported to the MOBILE E-SPORTS® Staff.
- Team captains that agree on a specific date must make sure that their team shows up on the agreed-upon time. If a team does not join the in-game lobby within 15 minutes after the agreed-upon time, they will be at risk of disqualification. Teams that do not respond on MOBILE E-SPORTS’ Discord chat room and to e-mails within 24 hours, may be disqualified.
- All matches must be supervised by an official moderator of the MOBILE E-SPORTS® Team. All official moderators have the “Moderator” role in our Discord Server.
- If two teams fail to schedule their match during the given time limit, one or both teams may be disqualified.
- Teams that are assigned to play during a stream and fail to show up without notifying us at least 24 hours before the start of the stream will be disqualified and may be banned from future tournaments.
- The usage of cheats, hacks, or any other third-party applications will result in immediate disqualification. Teams or players may also be banned from future tournaments.
- Teams that attempt to use players which are not registered in their team (as shown in the team profile in the Discord Bot) may be disqualified.
- All players must remain in the game’s lobby following the conclusion of each match. This allows us to view their final score on the scoreboard. Players that leave the lobby earlier and thus do not show up on the scoreboard may be suspended from on-going tournaments.
- Once the match has started, only the players that are in the lobby at the time are eligible to play. It is not allowed to substitute players during an on-going match.
- It is not allowed to switch to the spectator mode. If a player is caught using the spectator mode, that team will automatically have to forfeit the current round of that match.
- Account sharing will be met with disqualification. Only the original owner of the Bullet Force account may use it in tournaments.
- Abusing in-game glitches that give a team an unfair advantage is not permitted. Teams caught doing so may be disqualified.
- All players need to record their Settings, Background Apps, and Device Profile for Round 1, 2, and 3. For the Semi-finals and Finals, players will need to record their Settings, Device Profile, and the entire match. The video must be shared with us within 48 hours. The video must have a minimum quality of 360p with an adequate bitrate and a minimum frame rate of 30 fps.
- In case a player is unable to provide the video for a tournament match for any reasons such as recording software crashing, the MOBILE E-SPORTS® Team will investigate the match and the player. If the player and the team is clear of suspicions regarding cheating, then the team that lost the match may request a rematch. In other cases, the team of the player that failed to send us the recording will be disqualified.
- If the recording of a player does not show clearly that the player is not cheating, then we may disqualify that player’s team after consulting the developers of the game.
- Depending on the settings for each individual tournament, more rules may apply for every match, such as banned items. If any special rules apply, then they may be found in the tournament’s registration article on this website.
- Banned items in this tournament are the Gold Weapons and the following weapons: The AK47, L85, RPG, 870 MCS, M320 Dart, M320 HE, Desert Eagle, RPG, and the FlashBang.
- Following the conclusion of a tournament match, the match result will be stored in our records within 48 hours. Team leaders are not permitted to remove players from their team if they played in the match during this time. If a team used a player who is not listed in the team list, that team will receive a penalty of 15 points for the match. If a player is listed in the team list, but their name does not match their in-game name, then the team will receive a 5 points penalty for the match. If a player is missing on the final scoreboard after the match ended, the team will receive a 5 points penalty. If a team receives penalty points for a match, then the amount of penalty points will be added to the score of the opponent. If this results in the opponent having a bigger score than the team, the opponent will be declared the winner of the match.
- Following the conclusion of a tournament, prizes will be sent within 40 days maximum unless withheld for reasons concerning potential hacking, or other rule-breaking. If for any reason you do not receive your prizes following 40 days then please let us know and we will do our best to send them as soon as possible.
- Cash prizes will be sent from PayPal registered within the United Kingdom.
- If it was discovered that a team hacked or cheated during a tournament, they will have to abandon their championship title and refund the prizes they received in equivalent value.
- The prize recipient is in all cases the captain of the team (the person who is displayed as the leader in the team profile of the Discord Bot), unless discussed otherwise beforehand.
- Prize recipients are fully responsible for expenses such as corporation tax, personal tax, legal responsibilities, and currency conversion.
- Prize recipients are fully responsible for providing the correct full names, addresses, and PayPal details.
- It is the Team Captain’s responsibility for deciding how prizes will be divided among his team.
- Prize recipients are required to provide their ID or a similar document that allows us to confirm their identity to be eligible for monetary prizes.
- Prize recipients will need to sign a legally binding contract that their team has won the tournament without any cheating involved whatsoever.