From organising tournaments for mobile games to working alongside prominent brands, we provided our services where we were needed in order to make the idea of mobile esports mainstream. This wouldn’t be possible without our international team that has contributed immensely to our goals throughout the years. Now we are looking to expand our team and looking for a talented Content Creator / Streamer that shares our enthusiasm and passion for this industry.
About MOBILE E-SPORTS®
With our headquarters located in the United Kingdom, we pride ourselves in having a diverse team from all around the world. MOBILE E-SPORTS® was first founded in 2015 to pioneer the mobile esports industry. Our company organises tournaments for mobile games, consults mobile gaming developers, and works closely with top brands in the esports industry.
About The Job
Our company is offering a part time job for a talented Content Creator & Streamer. This is a remote job with payment included. You will be provided with certain games to create content for or stream during the week. This job requires a person with a passion for the mobile esports industry and who has experience streaming.
- Creating a consistent schedule for content creation & streaming per week.
- Familiar with the latest competitive mobile games.
- Enjoys creating content, streaming and interacting with the community.
- Always looking to improve and welcomes feedback.
- Staying updated with the popular mobile games.
- English fluency is essential.
- Have a good and friendly attitude towards others.
- Have been involved in the mobile esports or mobile gaming industry for at least 3 years.
- Having experience creating content or streaming mobile games for at least 1 year.
- Ensures the highest quality standards when creating content or streaming.
- Available at least 1 day during the weekends.
- Able to be flexible on timing.
- Having one of the latest iOS devices (Smartphone or Tablet).
- Having the capability to stream (Headphones, Good Microphone, Stable Internet, Good Camera, Powerful Computer / Laptop, Elgato HD60 or a Decent Mac, Green Screen, and White LED Lighting.
- In-depth knowledge on the mobile esports industry since its inception.
- Have created content or streamed for a popular organisation in the past.
- Experienced in streaming mobile games for at least 2 years.
- A passionate mobile gamer that is familiar with competitive mobile games.
- Have demonstrated the ability to attract and retain viewers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an environment for all employees to feel welcome and at home.
Here’s How You Can Apply
Already interested in this role? If yes, please send your CV along with your cover letter to our email at email@example.com. If you meet our criteria, we will reach out to you for an interview. Thank you.