Here we go again! The second Critical Ops Tournament is now confirmed and you can register your team now. But let’s not rush into things and give you the format and rules of the upcoming tournament. After all, you do want to know what you’re getting into. We have listened to your feedback from the first tournament and we will make sure to make this one a better and smoother experience. After you read about the tournament’s format, you can register your team through the link provided at the bottom of the page.
First, we would like to thank all of you for all the support that we received in the first tournament. It would have never been possible without you. This was just the start of FPS eSports on mobile and we are grateful that we had the opportunity to make this big step together with the mobile FPS community.
This tournament will be mobile only, PC players cannot participate. Please rest assured that we are preparing a solution for the “PC and Mobile“ issue which we will announce later on this year. We have decided to keep the limit of 64 teams for the upcoming tournament.
DATE OF TOURNAMENT
- Starts April 30th
- 4vs4 Matches
- 24 Rounds
- No Banned Weapons
- NA Server
- Aim Assist Allowed
- Substitute Players Included
- Canals Map
- K.O. System
- 64 Teams Selected
- Saturday Only Streams
MATCHMAKING AND RULES
We will announce the match ups once we have selected our 64 teams. You need to sign up with 4 players and you can sign up additional substitute players. Please make sure to write down the exact Critical Ops username of each player. Also, please be aware that your team list is final and we will only make exceptions if there is an important reason for it. After the team has played their first match, we will not make any exceptions to this rule anymore.
Please read these rules before you send your application and make sure you meet the requirements to participate:
- We do not tolerate the use of cheats, hacks, or any other third-party application that gives a team an unfair advantage.
- Respect all moderators and participants. Do not abuse the in-game chat in official matches.
- Do not join an official tournament lobby if you are not part of the team that is playing. Ineligible players that do join will be banned from the tournament.
- Once the match has started, only the players that are in the lobby at the time are eligible to play.
- A match is counted as forfeit, if none of the players of a team are in the lobby when the match starts, if all players of a team leave the match, or if the captain of a team forfeits the match.
- If you leave or disconnect for any reason, you can join back but you must not join as a spectator.
- Only the original owner of a Critical Ops Account is allowed to use it. Account sharing will be met with disqualification.
- In streamed matches, both teams must use Discord or Skype to communicate and invite a moderator to the call.
- Only the team captain is allowed to set up matches, choose players, apply for the tournament, and forfeit matches.
- Team captains that agree to a specific time must make sure that their team shows up on the agreed-upon time. Teams that do not respond on Mobile eSports’ Bindle chat room and to e-mails within 24 hours, can be disqualified.
- If your match has been chosen to be streamed on a Saturday, you have to make sure that your team is able to play or notify us as soon as possible that you are not able to play.
- You must not abuse in-game glitches that give you an unfair advantage.
- Always follow the instructions of moderators and staff members of MOBILE ESPORTS. You may not reveal private conversations with any of them.
- We reserve the right to edit the rules and disqualify teams for reasons not stated in this list.
- All matches must be supervised by an official moderator from the MOBILE ESPORTS Team.
A date for the tournament will be specified at a later time and prizes are slowly being updated on the Prizes Page. The first stream will include 10 selected matches which will be announced once the match-ups have been made. In the first, second, and third round, all teams will be given a time limit of 6 days to contact their opponent and set up a time for the match. An agreement made by two team captains is final. Once an agreement is reached, you can ask a moderator in our Bindle Chat to spectate your match.
The map selected for the 2nd tournament will be Canals (Amsterdam). We will have more articles added on our website to advice you and provide guidance for the next tournament. Be sure to download Bindle and join our chat room by searching #MobileeSports. We will contact the teams and discuss the tournament on our Bindle chat. Remember that all streamed matches will be livestreamed at our Mobcrush channel which you can visit by clicking here or by searching Mobile_eSports on Mobcrush.
For any questions, you can contact us via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Twitter at https://twitter.com/eSports_Mobile.