This page contains our Rules & Regulations for all WarFriends tournaments. Please make sure that you read and abide by our rules when participating in any of the WarFriends tournaments that are hosted by us.
- By participating in our tournament, all participants automatically agree that they vow to respect fellow participants and MOBILE E-SPORTS Staff.
- The usage of “Jailbroken” or “Rooted” devices is not permitted.
- Any private discussion or complaint you have with tournament officials are to remain confidential unless otherwise stated by the MOBILE E-SPORTS Staff.
- If you believe you had a bad experience and do have a complaint to file then you can do so within 48 hours after your match has ended. It is imperative to include a detailed report along with hard evidence of what you are filing a protest for.
- We reserve the right to edit the rules at any time and disqualify players for reasons not stated in this list or take other action.
- All participants agree that their matches may be streamed on Twitch and/or uploaded to YouTube.
- All participants have to join the official MOBILE E-SPORTS chat room on Discord App.
- The language for communication between participants and between MOBILE E-SPORTS staff members and participants is English.
- Participants are prohibited to change their in-game name for the whole duration of their participation in our tournament.
- Any kind of third-party software, “cheat software” and “hacking software” that alters the game in any way will automatically result in disqualification from the tournament. the usage of emulation software to play the game on computers is prohibited.
- All tournament matches must be recorded by the players and shared with the tournament staff within 24 hours.
- Altering the recordings in any form will result in disqualification.
- If both players fail to submit a recording of a tournament match, then the match will be invalid and both players need to do a rematch.
- If a player fails to submit a recording a second time throughout the tournament, then the player will automatically be disqualified.
- Players need to schedule a match within the given time limit.
- After both players have agreed upon a time and date, evidence in form of screenshots of the agreement need to be taken by both players.
- If players fail to show up on the agreed upon time, then they will have only one more chance to reschedule before facing punitive measures.
- Following the conclusion of a tournament, prizes will be sent within 40 days maximum.
- Cash prizes will be sent by a PayPal registered from within the United Kingdom.
- If it was discovered that certain players hacked or cheated during a tournament, they will have to abandon their championship title and refund the prizes they received in equivalent value.
- Prize recipients are fully responsible for expenses such as corporation tax, personal tax, legal responsibilities, and currency conversion.
- Prize recipients are fully responsible for providing the correct full names, addresses, and PayPal details.