We heard your demand for more Call of Duty Mobile tournaments and for this reason, we are proud to present to you the new Days of War Tournament which will feature 16 teams who will battle for cash and glory. We hope you are all excited for this one and we expect to see the the best teams in the industry demonstrate their unique skills in this competition.
- Starting: June 1st
- Teams: 16 NA Selected Teams
- Players: 5vs5
- Maps Allowed: All Maps Available In The Game
- Mode: Search & Destroy
- Format: Bracket System
- Prizes: $300 Cash, Gamer Goo, & Rotor Riot Controllers
The 16 NA teams will face each other in a Bracket System in Search and Destroy Mode. Throughout the first rounds, teams will play in a Best of 1 Format in Search & Destroy Mode. The teams that advance to the Semi-Finals will face one another in a Best of 3 Format. On the other hand, the Finals will be based on a Best of 5 Format.
Be sure to sign up for the Call of Duty: Mobile – Days of War Tournament by joining our Discord Chat. Once you are there, visit the #bot-channel room and type /apply COD4 to register.
Please make sure that your created team has at least 5 players on your team list in order to apply successfully. Finally, make sure to read our Rules & Regulations regarding this tournament before you start playing.
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting our Call of Duty: Mobile – Days of War Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Gamer Goo is quite a fascinating company that is helping gamers become more accurate and reliable during gaming. Gamer Goo eliminates sweaty palms for up to 4 hours, allowing gamers to play long hours without any interference. You can visit them at www.gamergoo.com.
- Rotor Riot is a very creative company that has empowered different industries. One of the interesting areas they have been focusing on is the controllers industry and their team has innovated fascinating controllers for the mobile gaming industry. You can visit them at www.rotorriotplay.com.
- Webaround Gaming is our new and amazing sponsor. Their team consists of passionate gamers and streamers who’s main goal is to grow the content creation side of gaming with affordable and quality content creation tools. You can visit them at www.thewebaround.com.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel.
You can follow us at: