We have finally reached the Finals after a competitive Semi Finals that kept us on the edge of our seats! It now comes down to two teams, Tribe Gaming and Infinex Gaming. They have a lot on the line: cash, prizes, and their reputation. Will they be ready to beat the the other in the upcoming matches? Both of them are skilled teams and will have to prove their talent in a BO5 Format in Search & Destroy Mode.
- Teams: 16 NA Selected Teams
- Players: 5vs5
- Maps Allowed: All Maps Available In The Game
- Mode: Search & Destroy
- Format: Bracket System
- Prizes: $300 Cash, Gamer Goo, Webaround Green Screens, & Rotor Riot Controllers
The Finals will be very unique from the previous rounds and you will have to watch it to see why! There are some surprises planned for the upcoming stream. The teams have confirmed their matches for Saturday (June 27th). The time slot for the stream on Saturday has already been confirmed so we will share with you the schedule below:
Days of War Event Schedule
Saturday (June 27th) – Starting 2:30 PM Pacific Time
- 2:30 PM Pacific Time – Finals Match: InfinexGaming vs Tribe_Gaming [BO5]
The live-streamed event will start this Saturday at 2:30 PM Pacific Time. The Finals will be based on a BO5 format. Each team had a chance to choose a map and side for the first two matches, while the rest of the matches will be decided by the teams as well. If it goes to a fifth match, the map will be decided by the team with the best WL ratio throughout the last 4 matches, and the other team will decide on which side to choose for that map.
Be sure to join us on Saturday to watch the matches live on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. We are very excited for this round since this one will decide which of the two teams is the more talented one.
Not only is there $300 on the line but plenty of sponsored prizes. Most importantly though, they have their reputation to keep and no team wants to lose the glory of becoming the champions of the Days of War Tournament. We hope to see you all joining us for these matches, you will not be disappointed.
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting our Call of Duty: Mobile – Days of War Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Gamer Goo is quite a fascinating company that is helping gamers become more accurate and reliable during gaming. Gamer Goo eliminates sweaty palms for up to 4 hours, allowing gamers to play long hours without any interference. You can visit them at www.gamergoo.com.
- Rotor Riot is a very creative company that has empowered different industries. One of the interesting areas they have been focusing on is the controllers industry and their team has innovated fascinating controllers for the mobile gaming industry. You can visit them at www.rotorriotplay.com.
- Webaround Gaming is our new and amazing sponsor. Their team consists of passionate gamers and streamers who’s main goal is to grow the content creation side of gaming with affordable and quality content creation tools. You can visit them at www.thewebaround.com.
You can follow us at: