Overdox: The Official Tournament II has been quite exciting and now that we are at the Finals, it is going be an action-packed show. All the way from 48 players down to 12 players now, so you can imagine that each player is going to do his absolute best to win. This Saturday, March 13th, the finalists will play 3 matches for the Finals and then there will be an exciting All-Star Round.
- Starting: March 13th
- Players: 12 Selected Players
- Server: Southeast Asia
- Maps: Death Asylum, Downtown, Land of Opulence
- Mode: Free For All
- Format: Group-Based Bracket System
- Prizes: $300 Cash, G FUEL Products, 6,000 In-Game Crystals, & 100 MES Credits
The Finals Round will be streamed this Saturday at 7:10 PM Pacific Time / Sunday at 11:10 AM Singapore Time. These are the selected players that will be playing:
When the live-stream begins, the remaining players will be invited to play in 3 matches taking place on Death Asylum, Downtown, & Land of Opulence. Once the 3 matches are complete, then we will start a fun event called the All-Star Round where these 12 players will be divided into two teams and will play against each other in 3 matches taking place on the same maps mentioned.
After these matches have ended, we will determine the winning players & teams by calculating the points of each player by their ranking (being in 1st rank is equal to 12 points) + number of kills (each kill equals 1 point).
- Weapon grades will be based on the round played. Preliminaries will feature Rare or lower grades; Playoffs will feature Epic or lower grades; and the Finals will feature Legendary or lower grades.
- There will be no limitations to the armor that players wear throughout the tournament.
- Special Skins (Jack-o-Lantern, Snowman, & Wyvern Wing, & others) are banned from this tournament.
- Starting level of all equipment (armors & weapons) will be locked to level 11, including during the All-Star Round.
- All stages of the tournament will be based on the following map order: Match 1 – Death Asylum > Match 2 – Downtown > Match 3 – Land of Opulence.
Finally, make sure to read our full Rules & Regulations regarding this tournament before you play your match and make sure you are aware of the rules at all times during the tournament.
Be sure to join us this Saturday at 7:10 PM Pacific Time to see talented players fight their way to the top in a battle royale hack n’ slash experience. Overdox is a competitive game and requires a lot of strategy and skills, it will be quite an event to see which players will be the champions of Overdox: The Official Tournament II.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel.
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting Overdox: The Official Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Surfshark VPN is our latest sponsor and is an award-winning, secure VPN provider that is unique in the VPN industry. Their VPN service is the best that you will find at the most economical prices on the market. You can visit them at www.surfshark.com.
- Gamer Goo is quite a fascinating company that is helping gamers become more accurate and reliable during gaming. Gamer Goo eliminates sweaty palms for up to 4 hours, allowing gamers to play long hours without any interference. You can visit them at www.gamergoo.com.
You can follow us at: