And here come the Semi-Finals, what a journey it has been. The Fireteams Tournament certainly did not disappoint with all the amazing teams and players that we have seen. Now, 4 teams remain and we will find out which of them will advance to the Finals soon. Here’s what we have planned for this weekend.
- Tournament: Semi Finals
- Teams: 64 Teams Selected
- Mode: Defuse The Bomb
- Format: Bracket System in 5vs5
- Prizes: $500, Special Weapon Skin, MOBILE E-SPORTS Emblem, In-Game Credits, GFUEL Products, 500 MES Credits & Record In Hall of Fame.
We have selected the first Semi-Finals match to be live-streamed this Saturday (December 5th) starting at 11:20 AM Pacific Time. The BO3 match will be quite competitive. Here’s how the schedule looks like.
The Fireteams Tournament Schedule
Saturday (December 5th) – Starting 11:20 AM Pacific Time
- Map 1: Xenocide vs Team REIGN – Map Raid
- Map 2: Xenocide vs Team REIGN – Map Port
- Map 3: Xenocide vs Team REIGN – Map Plaza
Sunday (December 6th) – Starting 10:10 AM Pacific Time
- Map 1: Team Euphoria (VeZoClan) vs Evil Vision – Map Raid
- Map 2: Team Euphoria (VeZoClan) vs Evil Vision – Map Bureau
- Map 3: Team Euphoria (VeZoClan) vs Evil Vision – Map Grounded
We can confirm that the first match will be live streamed this Saturday at 11:20 AM Pacific Time. The second match will be live streamed this Sunday at 10:10 AM Pacific Time.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/mobileesportsorg. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel. Some matches that are not live-streamed will be recorded as videos and uploaded to the same channel.
With 4 teams remaining, the tournament is about to become even more competitive than ever before. To ensure a fair competition, the Semi-Finals will be based on a BO3 format where each team chooses the server they want to play on and the team with the better W/L Ratio (round difference) of the 2 matches will choose the final server. We find this format to be fair and competitive since the team with the better W/L Ratio earned the opportunity to choose the final server.
After defeating Elevate and Hammers, Team REIGN and Xenocide are our first semi finalists. They will be facing each other soon in a Best of 3 format on the map Raid, Port and, the deciding map, Plaza.
Both teams have demonstrated extremely good performances throughout the tournament and within the competitive scene in general. Taking a look at the stats, Xenocide seemingly has the upper hand with a 100% map wins compared to Team REIGN’s 85% ratio. These statistics are, of course, very one sided as some may argue that Team REIGN had harder opponents.
We can expect very close games on Raid and Port with both team consistently showing fabulous gameplays on both of these maps. Plaza is highly likely to be the center of the action, as the deciding map, and it will be interesting to see how Xenocide is able to adapt and counter Team REIGN’s attack.
To conclude, this match is believed by many to be one of the most exciting games and we can assure you that it will keep you on the edge of your seat!
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting the Critical Ops: The Fireteams Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Surfshark VPN is our latest sponsor and is an award-winning, secure VPN provider that is unique in the VPN industry. Their VPN service is the best that you will find at the most economical prices on the market. You can visit them at www.surfshark.com.
- Gamer Goo is quite a fascinating company that is helping gamers become more accurate and reliable during gaming. Gamer Goo eliminates sweaty palms for up to 4 hours, allowing gamers to play long hours without any interference. You can visit them at www.gamergoo.com.
You can follow us at: