As we enter Round 4 (Quarter-Finals) of the Fireteams Tournament, everyone is curious to see which teams will advance to the Semi-Finals. We have come a long way, starting from 64 teams and down to 8 teams only. This round, too, will be based on a BO3 format and this will certainly be an exciting one. Are you ready to find out which teams will be live-streamed this weekend? Let’s begin.
- Tournament: Round 4
- Teams: 64 Teams Selected
- Mode: Defuse The Bomb
- Format: Bracket System in 5vs5
- Prizes: $500, Special Weapon Skin, MOBILE E-SPORTS Emblem, In-Game Credits, GFUEL Products, 500 MES Credits & Record In Hall of Fame.
We have selected the first two matches to be live-streamed this Saturday (November 28th) starting at 10:20 AM Pacific Time. There are really good matches waiting for you. Here’s how the schedule looks like.
The Fireteams Tournament Schedule
Saturday (November 28th) – Starting 10:20 AM Pacific Time
- Map 1: Hammers vs Team Reign – Map Raid
- Map 2: Hammers vs Team Reign – Map Plaza
- Map 3: Hammers vs Team Reign – Map Canals
Saturday (November 28th) – Starting 11:40 AM Pacific Time
- Map 1: Xenocide vs ElevateNA – Map Canals
- Map 2: Xenocide vs ElevateNA – Map Port
- Map 3: Xenocide vs ElevateNA – Map Bureau
The second match will start at approximately 11:40 AM Pacific Time if the first match ends with 2 maps but if it goes to a 3rd map then we are likely to start it after the assigned time by 20 minutes, which is when the first match is complete. However, we can confirm that the first match will be live streamed this Saturday at 10:20 AM Pacific Time.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/mobileesportsorg. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel. Some matches that are not live-streamed will be recorded as videos and uploaded to the same channel.
Round 4 Analysis
Only 8 teams remain in Round 4 and we expect each match to be extremely competitive. To ensure a fair competition, Round 4 will be based on a BO3 format where each team chooses the server they want to play on and the team with the better W/L Ratio (round difference) of the 2 matches will choose the final server. We find this format to be fair and competitive since the team with the better W/L Ratio earned the opportunity to choose the final server.
The quarter-finals are finally here and, as expected, only the best of the best are present.
Two of the most important games have been schedule for this Saturday and we have written a brief analysis about them so that you can have some insight into the teams, players, and predictions!
Let’s begin with Team Reign vs Hammers. A clash between two of the greatest global teams who are consistently dominating the scene within their respective regions. Both teams consists of players who never fail to demonstrate their dexterity and perform extremely well. In a different tournament, Team Reign managed to win 2-1 with the deciding map going all the way to a 13-12 score line.
Despite both teams having an extremely talented line-up with no player consistently performing better than the other, there are a few players to look out for. On the side of Hammers, Merezy, has always been performing extremely well, consistently showing to all his fans and opponents unprecedented skills that has led his popular North American team to victory on many occasions. He currently has a 2.03 KD ratio in this tournament.
On Team Reign’s side, Faultless and FallenKnight are the two players expected to give Hammers a run for their money. The Russian duo, who recently won the first Critical Ops Rumble, always proven that they can overcome the most dire of situations and you can be sure that they will attempt to use their strategic gameplay to counter Hammers. While both players have a KD ratio of 1.30 & 1.13, KD does not capture the full picture and it is teamwork that matters in this upcoming match. Finally, Hammers as a team has a KD ratio of 1.65 while Team Reign has a KD Ratio of 1.22. Who wins this match? We will find out soon enough.
Moving on to our second game, a North American classic, ElevateNA vs Xenocide. Both are among the top teams in the North American region. Recently, ElevateNA is looking better than ever, winning the majority of their tournaments during the past month.
Xenocide, consisting of elite players who have been playing the game together for years are doubtlessly going to give their opponents a hard time.
Both teams have close KD ratios, Xenocide leading with a 1.47 ratio while ElevateNA standing at 1.32. Based on their past matches, it is highly likely for all 3 maps to be seen with intense close games on each one of them, so make sure that you are well prepared for this classic showdown! This one will not disappoint.
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting the Critical Ops: The Fireteams Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Surfshark VPN is our latest sponsor and is an award-winning, secure VPN provider that is unique in the VPN industry. Their VPN service is the best that you will find at the most economical prices on the market. You can visit them at www.surfshark.com.
- Gamer Goo is quite a fascinating company that is helping gamers become more accurate and reliable during gaming. Gamer Goo eliminates sweaty palms for up to 4 hours, allowing gamers to play long hours without any interference. You can visit them at www.gamergoo.com.
You can follow us at: