One of the earliest tournament series that we started since the dawn of Critical Ops eSports was called King of the Arena. When we introduced this ladder tournament 4 years ago, it was extremely popular with over a thousand team signing up for it. This tournament format will keep you interested and competitive, constantly keeping you battling for the top spots on the leaderboard. Is your team ready for Season 4 of this legendary series?
- Starting Dec 1st, 2021
- Format: 3vs3, 4vs4, 5vs5
- Participants: 100 Teams Max
- Regions: All Regions Allowed
- Maps: Any Map Allowed
- Mode: Defuse The Bomb
- Leaderboard: Points System
- Prizes: $1000 Cash Prize, MOBILE E-SPORTS Emblem, In-Game Credits, GFUEL Products, & MES Credits.
The teams accepted for this tournament begin with 1000 starter points on the Leaderboard. Teams can challenge one another and agree on a date and time to play their match. The winning team will gain Points while the team that lost will lose Points. The interesting feature about this tournament is if you lose you are not disqualified but lose points and still have many chances to gain points and rise on the Leaderboards. The amount of Points the teams win or lose are calculated through a formula that contains several factors. Some examples that affect the amount of points gained or lost are differences in a match score, differences in the team’s rank, and number of participants that played. Matches are going to be 3vs3, 4vs4 or 5vs5, depending on the agreement of both teams. The more participants means that more Points can be gained following a victory.
Team captains must be aware of our Rules & Regulations. Any form of cheating or rule breaking will be penalized & we highly advise that team captains read all of our rules and explain the rules to their team members because this is the responsibility of the team leaders or captains.
Special Rules for King of the Arena
- Teams must play at least 1 match per week or they risk being disqualified.
- Only team captains may set up matches with each other.
- Once a match has been set up, it cannot be cancelled anymore and not playing will be counted as a forfeit. Exceptions can be made after consulting with the MOBILE E-SPORTS Moderators.
- In order for a match to be considered “set up”, both captains must clearly agree to the match details, which must include the following:
- The Date and Time (Including time zone)
- The Map
- The Server
- A BO3 or BO5 match cannot be set up, however multiple individual matches can be set up instead.
- Top 10 teams may be challenged by teams not in the Top 10. In that case, the Top 10 team must agree to play and a match must be scheduled within 4 days.
- If both teams are from different regions, then the challenger must be able to play on the times of the region of the challenged team, otherwise the challenge is cancelled.
- If a top team has already set up 3 matches within the next 4 days (via challenge or otherwise), then a challenge may be declined.
- When a team is available to play, they must use the MOBILE E-SPORTS Bot to enter the queue. If another team joins the queue, then a match must be played immediately.
- Teams join the queue with a specified duration, for example 1 hour. If after the specified time no opponent has been found, they automatically leave the queue.
- Other team captains cannot see which teams are in the queue.
- If both teams are from different regions, then two matches occur. (Each team selects one server respectively). The server for the first match is decided by the team that joined the queue first. (If two matches are not possible due to time constraints, then one match occurs, with a coin-flip to select the server.)
- By default, no player has to record and matches can be hosted by one of the team captains, without a moderator spectating. However, matches of suspicious teams must be spectated by a moderator. The moderator may also request suspicious players to record the first 6 rounds of the match, or the full match.
- A player or team is considered suspicious at the sole discretion of the MOBILE E-SPORTS Team.
- In order to claim points for a match, the winner must enter the match into our Bot System and the loser needs to confirm the match.
- The loser must confirm the match within 24 hours, or open a support case for it if the winner broke any rules during the match.
- Intentional losing will result in disqualification and points earned from winning against this team will be removed.
- Trading points in any shape or form results in immediate disqualification.
- First Place
- $700 USD
- 2000 C-OPS Credits per player (up to 5)
- 100 M-ES Credits per player (up to 5)
- MES Emblem per player (up to 5)
- GFUEL Starter Kit (up to 5)
- Second Place
- $200 USD
- 600 C-OPS Credits per player (up to 5)
- 100 M-ES Credits per player (up to 5)
- GFUEL Starter Kit (up to 5)
- Third Place
- $100 USD
- 400 C-OPS Credits per player (up to 5)
- 50 M-ES Credits per player (up to 5)
Be sure to sign up for Critical Ops: King of the Arena (S4) Tournament by joining our Discord Chat. Once you are there, visit the #bot-channel room, type /apply and select the King of the Arena – Season 4 tournament from the menu. If you haven’t registered to our bot system yet then you can do so by typing /register and then you can see commands on how to create your team by typing /commands.
If you have applied, and want to update your tournament roster, use the /apply command again. Once the tournament has started, you wont be able to change it anymore. Finally, make sure to read our Rules & Regulations regarding this tournament before you start playing.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel.
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting Critical Ops: The Fireteams Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- Critical Force was the first company we partnered with back in January of 2016 to launch the first Critical Ops Tournament. They are the team behind Critical Ops and have done a wonderful job in making Critical Ops as the ultimate mobile esports title. You can visit them at https://criticalforce.fi/.
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Surfshark VPN is our latest sponsor and is an award-winning, secure VPN provider that is unique in the VPN industry. Their VPN service is the best that you will find at the most economical prices on the market. You can visit them at www.surfshark.com.
- Gamer Goo is quite a fascinating company that is helping gamers become more accurate and reliable during gaming. Gamer Goo eliminates sweaty palms for up to 4 hours, allowing gamers to play long hours without any interference. You can visit them at www.gamergoo.com.
You can follow us at: