Round 1 was quite the blast but here comes Round 2 of the Days of War Tournament with half as much teams than we had when we first started. Out of 16 teams, the best 8 are now facing each other and by next week, we will have the best 4 remaining in this competition. Is the team that you support still in this tournament? Be sure to watch the Round 2 matches to find out if they advance into the Semi-Finals.
- Teams: 16 NA Selected Teams
- Players: 5vs5
- Maps Allowed: All Maps Available In The Game
- Mode: Search & Destroy
- Format: Bracket System
- Prizes: $300 Cash, Gamer Goo, Webaround Green Screens, & Rotor Riot Controllers
Similar to the previous round, Round 2 will be streamed based on NA timing since all teams are from the NA region. The teams have confirmed their matches for Saturday (June 13th). The time slots for the stream on Saturday have already been filled for all matches so we will share with you the schedule below:
Days of War Event Schedule
Saturday (June 13th) – Starting 12:45 PM Pacific Time
- 12:45 PM Pacific Time – Match 1: InfinexGaming vs TeamDarkside
- 01:00 PM Pacific Time – Match 2: SupremacyCOD vs Sector7
- 01:15 PM Pacific Time – Match 3: Arsenal vs Exiled
- 03:30 PM Pacific Time – Match 4: Tribe_Gaming vs H3ROEZ
The live-streamed event will start this Saturday at 12:45 PM Pacific Time. Matches 1 to 3 will be live-streamed, except for Match 4 which will be recorded since the teams are not able to choose a time during the live-stream period.
Be sure to join us on Saturday to watch the matches live on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. We are very excited for this round since the remaining competitive teams are going to do the impossible to become the champions.
Not only is there $300 on the line but plenty of sponsored prizes. Most importantly though, they have their reputation to keep and no team wants to lose the glory of becoming the champions of the Days of War Tournament. We hope to see you all joining us for these matches, you will not be disappointed.
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting our Call of Duty: Mobile – Days of War Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Gamer Goo is quite a fascinating company that is helping gamers become more accurate and reliable during gaming. Gamer Goo eliminates sweaty palms for up to 4 hours, allowing gamers to play long hours without any interference. You can visit them at www.gamergoo.com.
- Rotor Riot is a very creative company that has empowered different industries. One of the interesting areas they have been focusing on is the controllers industry and their team has innovated fascinating controllers for the mobile gaming industry. You can visit them at www.rotorriotplay.com.
- Webaround Gaming is our new and amazing sponsor. Their team consists of passionate gamers and streamers who’s main goal is to grow the content creation side of gaming with affordable and quality content creation tools. You can visit them at www.thewebaround.com.
You can follow us at: