As we enter the Semi Finals after a competitive journey, we are faced with 4 powerful teams that remain. The moment of truth is here with a good amount of cash, prizes, and reputation being on the line for those teams. These teams are all talented and will face one another in a BO3 Format in Search & Destroy Mode. May the best team win!
- Teams: 16 NA Selected Teams
- Players: 5vs5
- Maps Allowed: All Maps Available In The Game
- Mode: Search & Destroy
- Format: Bracket System
- Prizes: $300 Cash, Gamer Goo, Webaround Green Screens, & Rotor Riot Controllers
The Semi Finals will be quite interesting since none of the teams will be eliminated if they lose once, there is always a chance for a comeback for them. The teams have confirmed their matches for Saturday (June 20th). The time slots for the stream on Saturday have already been filled for all matches so we will share with you the schedule below:
Days of War Event Schedule
Saturday (June 20th) – Starting 4:30 PM Pacific Time
- 4:30 PM Pacific Time – Match 1: InfinexGaming vs Sector7 [BO3]
- 5:10 PM Pacific Time – Match 2: Arsenal vs Tribe_Gaming [BO3]
The live-streamed event will start this Saturday at 4:30 PM Pacific Time. Each of these matches will be based on a BO3 format. Each team had a chance to choose a map and side for one of the matches. If it goes to a third match, the team with the best WL ratio will get to choose map or side, and the other team will decide on the remaining detail.
Be sure to join us on Saturday to watch the matches live on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. We are very excited for this round since the remaining competitive teams are going to do the impossible to become the champions.
Not only is there $300 on the line but plenty of sponsored prizes. Most importantly though, they have their reputation to keep and no team wants to lose the glory of becoming the champions of the Days of War Tournament. We hope to see you all joining us for these matches, you will not be disappointed.
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting our Call of Duty: Mobile – Days of War Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Gamer Goo is quite a fascinating company that is helping gamers become more accurate and reliable during gaming. Gamer Goo eliminates sweaty palms for up to 4 hours, allowing gamers to play long hours without any interference. You can visit them at www.gamergoo.com.
- Rotor Riot is a very creative company that has empowered different industries. One of the interesting areas they have been focusing on is the controllers industry and their team has innovated fascinating controllers for the mobile gaming industry. You can visit them at www.rotorriotplay.com.
- Webaround Gaming is our new and amazing sponsor. Their team consists of passionate gamers and streamers who’s main goal is to grow the content creation side of gaming with affordable and quality content creation tools. You can visit them at www.thewebaround.com.
You can follow us at: