Are you ready to join us in The Call To Battle Tournament? Round 1 will feature old and new teams that have joined this tournament to prove that they are the best in the game. Forward Assault has all the features of a competitive game but which of the participating teams will have the skills to live up to the challenge?
- Teams: 16 Teams Selected
- Mode: Defuse The Bomb
- Round: Round 1
- Format: Bracket System in 5vs5
- Prize: $100 Cash & 30,000 In-Game Gold
Round 1 will be streamed on Saturday & Sunday. We have provided several options for the teams to choose from. So far, teams have confirmed their matches for Saturday (August 8th). The time slots for the stream on Saturday have already been filled so we will share with you the schedule below:
The Call To Battle Event Schedule
Saturday (August 8th) – Starting 12:20 PM Pacific Time
- 12:20 PM Pacific Time – Match 1: AWO vs Art of War
- 12:50 PM Pacific Time – Match 2: WolfSyndicate vs FBI
- 1:20 PM Pacific Time – Match 3: DHF vs NORTH69
- 1:50 PM Pacific Time – Match 4: Reign vs XXIVESPORT
Sunday (August 9th) – Starting 2:20 PM Pacific Time
- 2:20 PM Pacific Time – Match 1: Euphoria vs HypeGamers
- 2:50 PM Pacific Time – Match 2: Genocide vs OSM
- 3:20 PM Pacific Time – Match 3: Guapos vs Patriot
As more teams confirm the timing that they want to play on for Sunday, this schedule will be updated. However, we can confirm that this live stream will start this Saturday at 12:20 PM Pacific Time and this Sunday at 2:20 PM Pacific Time.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel.
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partner and sponsor on our side. They are supporting our Forward Assault – The Call To Battle Tournament in many ways. You can learn more about our partner & sponsor below:
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
You can follow us at: