The first tournament that Critical Ops has ever had was called The Fireteams Tournament and we are proud to have been part of this revolutionary tournament that took place in early 2016. In celebration of this special event, we are announcing The Fireteams Tournament in partnership with Critical Force Entertainment and welcome all competitive teams to apply for it. Which team can claim the championship for this special & historic tournament?
- Starting November 1st
- Teams: 64 Teams Selected
- Mode: Defuse The Bomb
- Format: Bracket System in 5vs5
- Prizes: $500, Special Weapon Skin, MOBILE E-SPORTS Emblem, In-Game Credits, GFUEL Products, 500 MES Credits & Record In Hall of Fame.
In this tournament, 64 teams will be selected to participate in a 5vs5 format. All tournament rounds will be based on single elimination except for the Semi-Finals & Finals. The Semi-Finals will be based on a BO3 format while the Finals on a BO5 format. This tournament will be played in Defuse The Bomb mode. Once teams are selected, the team captains will be invited to a private chat on our Discord where they will be informed about their matches and where they can talk to their opponents directly.
Teams will have to record their device settings and need to show themselves entering the game via the App Store or Google Play Store until they are in the match. If a player disconnects, they will have to repeat the process and continue recording the entire match. Players that are suspected of cheating will be asked to record the entire match. In addition, during the Semi-Finals & Finals, all players will have to record the same process and also record the entire matches. Read more about the recording process in Rules & Regulations.
The top ranking team will receive $500 in cash, a special weapon skin in the game, a fantastic MOBILE E-SPORTS Emblem in the game, 8000 in-game credits per main player, GFUEL Starter Kits to 5 of the main players on the team, and 500 MES Credits to be divided as 100 MES Credits per player. The 2nd ranking team will receive 5000 in-game credits per main player and the 3rd ranking team will receive 3000 in-game credits per main player.
For those of you who don’t know, MES Credits is a currency of ours which you can spend on our bot system shop and get amazing products such as gift cards, products from our sponsors, and more. In addition, the winning team will be recorded in our Hall of Fame which to this day records the names of victorious teams and players since the dawn of Critical Ops Esports.
These are a lot of prizes but your most important prize is the championship title for The Fireteams Tournament, the first ever tournament in Critical Ops history. Does your team have what it takes to claim this glory? You decide.
Be sure to sign up for the Critical Ops: The Fireteams Tournament by joining our Discord Chat. Once you are there, visit the #bot-channel room and type /apply COPS2 to register. If you haven’t registered to our bot system yet then you can do so by typing /register and then you can see commands on how to create your team by typing /commands. Finally, make sure to read our Rules & Regulations regarding this tournament before you start playing.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel.
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting the Critical Ops: The Fireteams Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Surfshark VPN is our latest sponsor and is an award-winning, secure VPN provider that is unique in the VPN industry. Their VPN service is the best that you will find at the most economical prices on the market. You can visit them at www.surfshark.com.
- Gamer Goo is quite a fascinating company that is helping gamers become more accurate and reliable during gaming. Gamer Goo eliminates sweaty palms for up to 4 hours, allowing gamers to play long hours without any interference. You can visit them at www.gamergoo.com.
You can follow us at: