In partnership with G FUEL Energy & with the support of Critical Force & Gizer, we are proud to announce Critical Ops: The G FUEL Tournament. Today’s special announcement is the start of many more tournaments. We already have a global tournament scheduled to be announced in May so stay tuned for it. Continue reading this article to learn all about today’s tournament.
- Registration Opens: April 17th
- Starting Date: April 30th
- Teams: 8 Teams Selected
- Mode: Defuse The Bomb
- Format: Bracket System in 5vs5
- Server: North America
- Prizes: 2 G FUEL Tubs & 1 Shaker per player on winning team, HyperX Chargeplays per player on winning team, & 5,200 in-game credits
This is a special tournament where 8 selected teams will participate in our annual G FUEL Tournament series. Winning this tournament will grant you a championship title that will render your team as one of the best in Critical Ops. In this tournament, 8 teams will be selected to participate in a 5vs5 format. We require that all players from each team to record the matches.
The winning team will have its main players rewarded 2 G FUEL Tubs & 1 Shaker, this prize alone is in total worth hundreds of dollars. In addition, with the support of Gizer, we are providing HyperX Chargeplays for each main player on the winning team. Furthermore, the winning team will receive 3,200 in-game credits to share among their players while the second ranking team will receive 2,000 in-game credits to share among their players. The HyperX Chargeplays prizes will be shipped only to residents of the North American region.
This tournament will be based on the North American server & teams from North America only will be selected. If you are not from this region, don’t be disappointed because there is a global tournament scheduled to be announced in a few weeks from now & registration for it begins in the month of May.
Since 8 teams will be selected, the teams will be playing this tournament based on the following schedule:
- Round 1 – 3:20 PM Pacific Time on Friday, April 30th | BO1
- Semi Finals – 10:20 AM Pacific Time on Saturday, May 1st | BO1
- Finals – 10:20 AM Pacific Time on Sunday, May 2nd | BO3
Be sure to sign up for Critical Ops: The G FUEL Tournament by joining our Discord Chat. Once you are there, visit the #bot-channel room and type /apply GFUEL2 to register. Please make sure that have signed up on our Discord Bot in order to apply successfully. Finally, make sure to read our Rules & Regulations regarding this tournament to be informed. We are excited for this tournament and hope you can be part of it, either by participating or watching!
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting Critical Ops: The G FUEL Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Critical Force is the company behind Critical Ops and have been long-term friends that have supported our Critical Ops tournaments since 2016. You can visit their website at https://criticalforce.fi/.
- Gizer is an esports platform that allows organisers to create tournaments efficiently. Their platform supports several mobile games as well as Critical ops. You can visit their website at https://gizer.io/.
- HyperX is a brand focused on gamers and is part of Kingston Technology. They create gaming products for several platforms including mobile devices. You can visit their website at https://www.hyperxgaming.com/.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel.
You can follow us at: