If you have been waiting for our Critical Ops: The G FUEL Tournament to begin then we have all the information ready for you! We have selected the participating teams and already have a schedule for the matches. Are you ready for the action?
- Starting Date: April 30th
- Teams: 8 Teams Selected
- Mode: Defuse The Bomb
- Format: Bracket System in 5vs5
- Server: North America
- Prizes: 2 G FUEL Tubs & 1 Shaker per player on winning team, HyperX Chargeplays per player on winning team, & 5,200 in-game credits
8 Teams have been selected to be part of our annual G FUEL Tournament series. Winning this tournament will grant you a championship title that will render your team as one of the best in Critical Ops.
- ELEVATENA vs INVASIONHQ
- UNDERESTIMATED vs ARCANEKNIGHTS
- MERCILESSNA vs IVYMILITIA
- BLESS vs VANGUARDGAMING
The winning team will have its main players rewarded 2 G FUEL Tubs & 1 Shaker, this prize alone is in total worth hundreds of dollars. In addition, with the support of Gizer, we are providing HyperX Chargeplays for each main player on the winning team. Furthermore, the winning team will receive 3,200 in-game credits to share among their players while the second ranking team will receive 2,000 in-game credits to share among their players. The HyperX Chargeplays prizes will be shipped only to residents of the North American region.
This tournament will be based on the North American server & teams from North America only have been selected.
The teams will be playing this tournament based on the following schedule:
- Round 1 – 3:20 PM Pacific Time on Friday, April 30th | BO1
- Semi Finals – 10:20 AM Pacific Time on Saturday, May 1st | BO1
- Finals – 10:20 AM Pacific Time on Sunday, May 2nd | BO3
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting Critical Ops: The G FUEL Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Critical Force is the company behind Critical Ops and have been long-term friends that have supported our Critical Ops tournaments since 2016. You can visit their website at https://criticalforce.fi/.
- Gizer is an esports platform that allows organisers to create tournaments efficiently. Their platform supports several mobile games as well as Critical ops. You can visit their website at https://gizer.io/.
- HyperX is a brand focused on gamers and is part of Kingston Technology. They create gaming products for several platforms including mobile devices. You can visit their website at https://www.hyperxgaming.com/.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel.
You can follow us at: