Today’s tournament announcement is special because it follows in the footsteps of our second ever Critical Ops tournament that was launched in 2016 and was called The Phoenix Tournament. Therefore, to celebrate those classic days of mobile esports and to bring back these glorious memories, we are proud to announce The Phoenix Tournament in partnership with Critical Force. We welcome you all to be part of this history & to apply for it. With so much competition, which team will achieve victory? Only time will tell.
- Starting June 3rd
- Teams: 64 Teams Selected
- Regions: NA SA EU ASIA
- Mode: Defuse The Bomb
- Format: Bracket System in 5vs5
- Prizes: $1000 Cash Prize, Special URatio Skin, MOBILE E-SPORTS Emblem, 80,000 In-Game Credits, GFUEL Products, Gamer Goo Products, 500 MES Credits, & Record In Hall of Fame.
In this tournament, 64 teams from all around the world will be selected to participate in a 5vs5 format. All tournament rounds will be based on single elimination except for the Semi-Finals & Finals. The Semi-Finals will be based on a BO3 format while the Finals on a BO5 format. This tournament will be played in Defuse The Bomb mode. Once teams are selected, the team captains will be invited to a private chat on our Discord where they will be informed about the dates & times related to their matches and where they can talk to their opponents directly.
Teams will have to follow our recording process which is detailed in our Rules & Regulations. Any form of cheating or rule breaking will be penalized & we highly advise that team captains read all of our rules and explain the rules to their team members because this is the responsibility of the team leaders or captains.
The top ranking team will receive $600 in cash, a special URatio weapon skin in the game distributed to 8 players on the team, a fantastic MOBILE E-SPORTS Emblem in the game distributed to 8 players on the team, 40,000 in-game credits to be divided among their players, GFUEL Starter Kits to 5 of the main players on the team, Gamer Goo Bottles to 5 of the main players on the team, and 500 MES Credits to be divided as 100 MES Credits to each of the 5 main players.
Moreover, the 2nd ranking team will receive $400 in cash, 25,000 in-game credits to be divided among their players, and GFUEL Starter Kits to 5 of the main players on the team, and Gamer Goo Products to 5 of the main players on the team. Finally, the 3rd ranking team will receive 15,000 in-game credits to be divided among their players.
For those of you who don’t know, MES Credits is a currency of ours which you can spend on our bot system shop and get amazing products such as gift cards, products from our sponsors, and more. In addition, the winning team will be recorded in our Hall of Fame which to this day records the names of victorious teams and players since the dawn of Critical Ops Esports.
These are a lot of prizes but your most important prize is the championship title for The Phoenix Tournament, the second ever tournament in Critical Ops history. Does your team have what it takes to claim this glory? You decide.
Be sure to sign up for Critical Ops: The Phoenix Tournament by joining our Discord Chat. Once you are there, visit the #bot-channel room and type /apply COPS3 to register. If you haven’t registered to our bot system yet then you can do so by typing /register and then you can see commands on how to create your team by typing /commands. Finally, make sure to read our Rules & Regulations regarding this tournament before you start playing.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel.
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting Critical Ops: The Fireteams Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- Critical Force was the first company we partnered with back in January of 2016 to launch the first Critical Ops Tournament. They are the team behind Critical Ops and have done a wonderful job in making Critical Ops as the ultimate mobile esports title. You can visit them at https://criticalforce.fi/.
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Surfshark VPN is our latest sponsor and is an award-winning, secure VPN provider that is unique in the VPN industry. Their VPN service is the best that you will find at the most economical prices on the market. You can visit them at www.surfshark.com.
- Gamer Goo is quite a fascinating company that is helping gamers become more accurate and reliable during gaming. Gamer Goo eliminates sweaty palms for up to 4 hours, allowing gamers to play long hours without any interference. You can visit them at www.gamergoo.com.
You can follow us at: