The teams for the EU & ASIA regions have been selected to participate in Critical Ops: Embers of Victory Tournament. The NA / SA teams have until October 17th to still apply for the tournament and will be announced on that date.
- Matches Begin: October 14th
- Teams: 32 Teams Selected
- Regions: EU / ASIA
- Mode: Defuse The Bomb
- Prizes: $1200 Cash Prize, MOBILE E-SPORTS Emblem, 40,000 In-Game Credits, GFUEL Products, & 500 MES Credits.
In this tournament, the teams will participate in a 5vs5 format. All tournament rounds will be based on single elimination except for the Semi-Finals & Finals. The Semi-Finals will be based on a BO3 format while the Finals on a BO5 format. Only the Semi-Finals & Finals for each bracket will be live-streamed.
This tournament will be played in Defuse The Bomb mode. Once teams are selected, the team captains will be invited to a private chat on our Discord where they will be informed about the dates & times related to their matches and where they can talk to their opponents directly.
Teams will have to follow our recording process which is detailed in our Rules & Regulations. Any form of cheating or rule breaking will be penalized & we highly advise that team captains read all of our rules and explain the rules to their team members because this is the responsibility of the team leaders or captains.
Both top ranking teams of each bracket will receive $500 in cash, 15,000 in-game credits to be divided among their players, GFUEL Starter Kits to 5 of the main players on the team, and 500 MES Credits to be divided as 100 MES Credits to each of the 5 main players.
Moreover, the 2nd ranking teams of each bracket will receive $100 in cash, and 5,000 in-game credits to be divided among their players.
For those of you who don’t know, MES Credits is a currency of ours which you can spend on our bot system shop and get amazing products such as gift cards, products from our sponsors, and more. Top players from the tournament will be rewarded with MES Credits as well.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel.
Sponsors & Partners
We are very grateful to have our amazing partners and sponsors on our side. They are supporting Critical Ops: The Fireteams Tournament in many ways. We will introduce our partners & sponsors below:
- Critical Force was the first company we partnered with back in January of 2016 to launch the first Critical Ops Tournament. They are the team behind Critical Ops and have done a wonderful job in making Critical Ops as the ultimate mobile esports title. You can visit them at https://criticalforce.fi/.
- GFUEL is our long time partner and is considered to be one of the most influential companies in the gaming industry. Their products are designed to energise gamers and non-gamers with their sugar-free delicious GFUEL drink. You can visit them at www.gfuel.com.
- Surfshark VPN is our latest sponsor and is an award-winning, secure VPN provider that is unique in the VPN industry. Their VPN service is the best that you will find at the most economical prices on the market. You can visit them at www.surfshark.com.
- Gamer Goo is quite a fascinating company that is helping gamers become more accurate and reliable during gaming. Gamer Goo eliminates sweaty palms for up to 4 hours, allowing gamers to play long hours without any interference. You can visit them at www.gamergoo.com.
You can follow us at: