In partnership with Critical Force, we are excited to introduce the Critical Ops: Golden Ox Tournament. This will be a leaderboard tournament for beginner & intermediate teams. The first Golden Ox Tournament begins February 12th and registration will remain open until February 14th.
- Starting February 12th, 2022
- Ending March 31st, 2022
- Format: 3vs3, 4vs4, 5vs5
- Participants: 100 Teams Max
- Regions: All Regions Allowed
- Maps: Any Map Allowed
- Mode: Defuse The Bomb
- Leaderboard: Points System
- Prizes: $500 Cash Prize, Golden Ox Emblem, In-Game Credits, & GFUEL Products.
The teams can challenge one another once they are matched in the queue. The winning team will gain Points while the team that lost will lose Points. The interesting feature about this tournament is if you lose you are not disqualified but lose points and still have many chances to gain points and rise on the Leaderboards. The amount of Points the teams win or lose are calculated through a formula that contains several factors. Some examples that affect the amount of points gained or lost are differences in a match score, differences in the team’s rank, and number of participants that played. Matches are going to be 3vs3, 4vs4 or 5vs5, depending on the agreement of both teams. The more participants means that more Points can be gained following a victory.
Team captains must be aware of our Rules & Regulations. Any form of cheating or rule breaking will be penalized & we highly advise that team captains read all of our rules and explain the rules to their team members because this is the responsibility of the team leaders or captains.
Golden Ox Emblem
This unique emblem is only acquired by playing at least 10 matches in the Golden Ox Tournament. At the end of the tournament, we will contact all teams regardless of their position on the leaderboard that meet this requirement and award 5 players on each of the selected teams.
Special Rules for Golden Ox
- Teams must play at least 1 match per week or they risk being disqualified.
- Only team captains may set up matches with each other.
- Once a match has been set up, it cannot be cancelled anymore and not playing will be counted as a forfeit. Exceptions can be made after consulting with the MOBILE E-SPORTS Moderators.
- In order for a match to be considered “set up”, both captains must conclude match details based on bot suggestions, which must include the following:
- The Map
- The Server
- The Sides
- A BO3 or BO5 match cannot be set up, however multiple individual matches can be set up instead.
- When a team is available to play, they must use the MOBILE E-SPORTS Bot to enter the queue. If another team joins the queue, then a match must be played immediately.
- Teams join the queue with a specified duration, for example 1 hour. If after the specified time no opponent has been found, they automatically leave the queue.
- Other team captains cannot see which teams are in the queue.
- By default, no player has to record and matches can be hosted by one of the team captains, without a moderator spectating. However, matches of suspicious teams must be spectated by a moderator. The moderator may also request suspicious players to record the first 6 rounds of the match, or the full match.
- A player or team is considered suspicious at the sole discretion of the MOBILE E-SPORTS Team.
- In order to claim points for a match, the winner must enter the match into our Bot System and the loser needs to confirm the match.
- The loser must confirm the match within 2 hours, or open a support case for it if the winner broke any rules during the match. And if they fail to do so, they get -25 points.
- Intentional losing will result in disqualification and points earned from winning against this team will be removed.
- Trading points in any shape or form results in immediate disqualification.
- First Place
- $400 USD
- 5000 C-OPS Credits per player (up to 5)
- GFUEL Starter Kit (up to 5)
- Second Place
- $100 USD
- 4000 C-OPS Credits per player (up to 5)
- Third Place
- 3000 C-OPS Credits per player (up to 5)
- 4th to 8th Place
- 2000 C-OPS Credits per player (up to 5)
- 9th to 16th Place
- 1400 C-OPS Credits per player (up to 5)
Be sure to sign up for Critical Ops: Golden Ox Tournament by joining our Discord Chat. Once you are there, visit the #bot-channel room, type /apply and select the Golden Ox Tournament tournament from the menu. If you haven’t registered to our bot system yet then you can do so by typing /register and then you can see commands on how to create your team by typing /commands.
If you have applied, and want to update your tournament roster, use the /apply command again. Once the tournament has started, you wont be able to change it anymore. Finally, make sure to read our Rules & Regulations regarding this tournament before you start playing.
Where Can I Watch The Tournament?
This tournament will be live-streamed on our official MOBILE E-SPORTS Youtube Channel. Be sure to subscribe to be notified when we are live. If you miss our live-stream then you can watch it at a later time on the same channel.
You can follow us at: